Dec 4, 2008

The Born Aristrocrates!!!

Ohw!! i was in hurry, so couldn't spend much time with them.But somehow managed to take some shots.. Hope you guys will have a nice time watching these hairy creatures...


Hey.. am too tierd to give u a pose ...try mah frnds...

Hey gurlie!! u gotta nyc butt... (whistle..)

SO, u wana pose huh!! here's one 4 ya... (the most arrogant one)

The lonely threesome..(Damn!! none of them were ready to give me a nice pose..All were lazy as I am..lols)
Posted by Picasa
WHO's BETTER : A SHEEP OR UR GF? O_o
* Sheep don't have a gag reflex, or upper teeth
* Sheep don't shy away from boots and leather
* Cotton mouth is easier to get rid off than a social disease
* Sheep get irritated when you take burps or fart publicly..
* Sheep won't argue about whose turn it is to go get a towel
* Sheep won't ask you to come home early
* Sheep never ask if you're ready to settle down
* Sheep never ask about you former lovers and then get pissed off when you tell them
* No matter how old or ugly you are, you can always find a willing ewe....
* Sheep are never concerened about their reputation
* Sheep won't ask if you're gay the first time you can't get it up for the second time
* Sheep never insist on eating out
* Sheep don't get suspicious if you have to work late
* Sheep don't smell like tuna fish
* Sheep don't get moody once a month
* A sheep doesn't expect you to support her for the rest of her life after one roll in the hay
* A sheep never wears curlers and a mud pack to bed
* A sheep doesn't stop screwing after the honeymoon
* A sheep wont demand for well-furnished house to live
* A sheep won't expect you to pay...and pay...and pay...and pay
* A sheep will never complain about the spittoon in your pickup
* A sheep won't care if you screw her sister
* A sheep won't care if your secretary is better looking than she is
* A sheep won't use you razor to shave its legs, or your pocketknife to open a paint can
* A sheep will never leave a vibrator on the living room couch when you're having friends over to watch football
* Sheep won't cheat on you with your best friend
* A sheep will never ask if you'll still respect her in the morning
* Sheep aren't into talking before or after S@#
* A sheep never yells at you for leaving the lid up
* A sheep won't send you out for cosmetics in b/w ur cricket match
* A sheep won't mind if you put up mirrors in the bedroom
* Sheep don't mind doing it in the morning
* A sheep will never leave you for a cucumber

13 footprints:

Danny California said...

That's and easy one, first he takes the sheep and leave the wolf and the barrel alone, then he comes back for the barrel and leave the wolf alone, he leaves the hay and grab the sheep, comes back with the sheep and leaves it and grabs the wolf, then he takes the wolf in the other side (with the hay who has already there) and comes back for the sheep, croos the river one ls time to have all 3 in the other side.

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

heheh u got it ri8.. i know it wouldnt had been tough for ya.. sinve its a very c'mon riddle.. didnot get anything special to write in my content..[:P]

Btw how are the pics?

Subhadip said...

Err... irrefutable arguments :)

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

heheh... hows the pic btw?

Danny California said...

pictures looks great, nice camera, what a re u using, and, the things i liked the most was the so called comments of the sheeps, the really seem to be thinking what you wrote, haha.

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

haha.. thanx danny..
well i dont have any sophisticated camera... i just use my cell ph most of the time..(2mp) and my newly bought kodak digi cam (10mp and 3x optical zoom)... thanx for posting :-)

tc

somitra said...

The images are sharp, but somehow could have had a better view angle

Now I know one more thing better then women other then beer.

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

ya true.. i feel the same.. about the angle's[:)] i had to take their shots but then i had to rush with my group too.. so culdnt observe them properly.. i wish i could hav spend some more tym wid them..anyway beter luck next tym :)

thanx 4 posting [:)]

Kshitiz Anand said...

hahahaha! this is a nice post! and pics are hilarious with the comments! :)

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

thanx 4 ur post kshitiz [:)]

Subhadip said...

The pictures are very good, and the captions are better :)

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

Thanx B'O hemain [:)]

Unknown said...

GOOD THINGS DON’T STAY TOGETHER, BUT OFTEN STAY APART Moments that we’ve shared, cannot be jotted down on paper, But nevertheless it was chemistry, not vapor, You walked into my life, and made the deepest mark, This ignited my fire, which gave birth to a spark, When you are here, I have the world with me, It is heaven; I wish it could be eternity, We walked side by side, Hand in hand, under the moonlight, The touch of your hand, your presence worthwhile, The warmth that you give me makes me feel so secure, I will be with you in pain; I will be with you in cure! As the sun rose, and a new day just began, You leave my hand and told me it’s all done, I know you have to go, but you’ll stay by my side, That look in your eyes, just seems to tell me more, Though, the parting is a pain, our love seems to grow, You tell me not to cry, but, keep a positive heart, “Because all good things don’t stay together, but often stay apart.” The day is finally here, when you leave me all alone, Like an orphan misses a mother, and a homeless misses a home, The depth in your eyes, your touch and your feel, Is what I’ll miss, I’ll miss you for real, That passion and that care, you’ve showered on me, Are all those special moments, and that’s what they are going to be. If I had to give you something, that would remind you of me, I’d give you a house full of memories, Because memories are things that go deeper into time, We can look back at them and revive all that, lasting for years to go, We’ll build it together and cherish it forever, All that we shared, we’d capture under lock and key, And make a life in that house, which is ideal for you and me. Its time for us to part, you’ll be at the other end of the world, Both of us with a totally shattered heart, My heart bleeds to see you depart, I will wait for you with bated breath, I will lead my life, but I will also fret, Cause without you I am incomplete, the emptiness is there, Only when you are with me again, will that hollowness disappear, As the sun goes down, with autumn all around, Till the waters are blue, I will wait for you, I wish you luck for the times we‘re apart, I will miss you, don’t worry I will convince my heart. your`s and only your`s AD (ajay deb)

Post a Comment

 

The other side of me!! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates