Feb 7, 2009

With all my regards..

Ahh.. as always am pretty late in taking my actions again..Well I was been given an award by Rajtilak Bhattacharjee, who writes at "The chronicles of R". Thank you Mr.Rajtilak Bhattacharjee for this award.. am honoured ;).



Now here are the rules:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).

As per the rules, I pass the award to :

>> Moina di--the one who always manages to post the 1st comment 2 mah blogs :) ,

>> Pishi urf Rituparna-- she is the one who is responsible for my beautiful templates for my blogs.

>> Rawnie urf Ronodip Kar -- my best buddy in coll ,who has been always supportive and ofcourse a great fotografer

>> Donata a.k.a Donka-- even if we stay miles apart and hardly know each other but her comments in my blog always bring smile on my face and ofcourse is a good advisor

>> Subhadip Purakayatha-- i love reading his blogs cos they are witty and sensible.. a man who writes straight away from his heart :)

>> Om-- i dont know him personaly but his pics always manages to bring a smile on my face

>> Kshitiz Anand-- another man whose blog i follow to gain some more knowledge abt fotografy :)

So finally am done with all the rules :) and i believe i have been able to mention it well well to whom and why were the awards been given[:)]

tc buddies

12 footprints:

I am said...

ha ha ha ha tor beparr ta ki...amar shaabo bondhu dee'r award diye diyechish, and bondhu baniye niyechish :), :D..

am getting possessive....

am smiling as I write.. and ma jigeshaa korchee holo ta ki :))) he heheh e LOL...

THANKSSSSSSSSSSS A LOTTTTTT
muuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaa

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

hehe.. are oder songhe bondhukto hoeni ekhono.. and as per the rules i had 2 award 7 ppl 2make rawnie an pishi k chara kauke chini na.. kake ditam..[:P] so i gave the rest of the awards to ppl who's blog i follow...

ahh pls dun get possessive.. i wont take them away 4m u didz[:D] lols

btw i have described it in my blog y i gave them the awards and u guys deserve it ;)

Donata said...

link to your blog
does not open
greetings from Poland

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

oho.. i dun know y the link aint working .. sorry 4 that.. the blog on which u have commented is the webpage for that link...pls collect ur award [:)]
tc

I am said...

:) ha ha.. aree ami iyaarkii marchii :)

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

same wid me[;)] i know that moina di...

Subhadip said...

Thank you Arpita, thank you Chasmebaddoor.blogspot.com ... wow, this is unbelievable... (showing 30/32 teeth)... I would like to thank blogger.com, and the people of India without whom my blog would not be possible... (sob, sob... slightly emotional here)... Mom, I love you.... Thank you once again everyone, have a great evening.

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

@B.O'hemian...heheh.,.. that was a nyc 1.. btw u dun have 2 teeth[:O] k khe fello duijon k[:O] :P

~ ॐ ~ said...

Subbu you bugger, you went on the podium without taking me along !!! I almost cried after your speech !!!

Oh and Subbu's name's spelling is incorrect, he is Purakayastha...you missed the S there

And thank you for the warm gesture :)

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

@om.. anytym man!!! :)

ohw thanx 4 pointing that out... i'll correct it now ;)

Subhadip said...

Yeah... the two teeth fell out when I tried to stop Om from crashing in to a UP-32 car. Ask him about it :P

Om ... bhai... Premio awards 2009 jab milega... hum saath chalenge.

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

oh ohw... thats sad enuf.. :p

Post a Comment

 

The other side of me!! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates